Effective date: September 14, 2018
Urban Aesthetics Limited a company registered in England under number 09245161. Please contact us for our registered office address. (“Urban Aesthetics”, “us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the urbanaesthetics.co.uk website (the “Site”) and provides customers with a website design and development service (“Services”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Site and Services and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide and improve the Site and our Services. By using the site, you agree to the collection and use of information from our Site in accordance with this policy.
2. Types of Data Collected by Us Direct Interactions With You
You may give us your identity and contact details (such as your first name and last name, email address, compnay name and phone number) when you fill in forms, or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This may include, but is not limited to data you provide when you:
- Subscribe to our newsletter;
- Request marketing to be sent to you;
- Enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- Give us some feedback.
We will also collect data from you regarding your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences. Data Collected Automatically
3. Tracking & Cookies Data
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our site. Examples of cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Site. These cookies are essential to enable you to move around the Site and use its features.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings on our Site.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- Analytics Cookies. These cookies collect information about how people are using our Site. For example, the pages visited most often, how people are moving from one link to another, and if they get error messages from certain pages. We use these cookies to improve our Site.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies. These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They remember that you have visited a website and the pages you visited.
Whilst the exact names of cookies, pixels and similar tracking technologies utilised on this Site may fluctuate over time we have set out below some specific examples currently used on our Site. Please note that we have no control over the third party cookies used on our Site. For further information about the cookies we use and how long they last for please contact us
Analytics Cookies Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that uses Analytics Cookies to track and report website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Site. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Targeting or Advertising Cookies Google AdWords
Google AdWords uses Targeting or Advertising Cookies to serve adverts to you on third party websites after you have visited our Site. This remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: https://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
– for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ Facebook
Facebook uses Targeting or Advertising Cookies to serve adverts to you on third party websites after you have visited our Site. This remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/
or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
, or opt-out using your mobile device settings. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
4. How We Use Your Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your Personal Data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to provide an estimate or invoice for you;
- Where we need to perform a contract with you;
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation;
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests; and/or
- With your consent.
Where we send you marketing communications we will either do so on the basis that it is in our legitimate interests (where you are a customer of ours) or on the basis you have consented to receiving such communications from us.
Urban Aesthetics uses your data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Site;
- To provide our Site and Services to you and to notify you about changes to our Site and Services;
- To provide customer support;
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Site and Services;
- To monitor the usage of our Site;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
5. Retention of Data
To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Data, the potential risk from harm form unauthorised use or disclosure of your Personal Data, the purposes for which we process your Personal Data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
You can request details of our retention periods for different aspects of your Personal Data by contacting us
6. International Transfer of Data
We may use third party service providers located outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). As such your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of the EEA.
7. Disclosure of Your Data Service Providers
We may disclose your Personal Data to third party companies and individuals we engage to:
- facilitate our Services;
- provide certain functions on our behalf in connection with the operation of our business such as IT and system administration services;
- perform Site-related services;
- assist us in analysing how our Site is used; and
- advertise products to you on third party websites which are tailored to meet your preferences and likely interests.
These third parties may have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. Professional Advisers
We may disclose your Personal Data to our professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services. Legal Requirements
Under certain circumstances, Urban Aesthetics may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Urban Aesthetics may also disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Urban Aesthetics;
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service;
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public; or
- To protect against legal liability.
8. Security of Your Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. Your Rights
Urban Aesthetics aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data where we are relying on a legitimate interest of ours to carry out the processing.
You also have the right to object to us processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes and can opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time by following any “unsubscribe” link provided in our emails or by contacting us.
Where we are relying on your consent to process your Personal Data, you can without your consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent.
In certain circumstances, you have the right:
- To access and receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you
- To rectify any Personal Data held about you that is inaccurate
- To request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data
- To request the deletion of Personal Data held about you
- To request the transfer of your Personal Data to you or a third party
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights please contact us
10. Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
11. Children’s Privacy
Our Site and Services are not addressed to anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us
. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
It is important that the Personal Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Personal Data changes during your relationship with us.
13. Contact Us